[COVID-19] The confirmed Case on Campus
1. Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus who made atonement for us from Presbyterian University and Theological Seminary.
2. We are notifying the epidemiological pathways stated by the student (registered at Seminary) who is confirmed at the outside of campus. If there is someone whose traffic line is overlapped, please visit the screening center or local health clinics to get tested.
A. The Date of the Confirmed: Friday, April 9, 2021
1) Tuesday, April 6
- around 11:10 entered campus through South Gate (went into Chapel via stairs)
- 11:15 Attended on-site chapel: Those who served worship at the area marked below and
have symptoms need to get COVID-19 tested.
- 14:35 ~ 15:50 participate in on-line class at the lobby on the 3rd floor of Moffett Building
- 16:00 ~ 18:35 participate in on-site class at the #202 of SoYang Ju Ki Chul Building
3. Quarantine regulations are repeatedly noticed in order to protect the safety of PUTS community, so please cooperate and abide by this rules strictly. Observation of quarantine regulations is a must when you use dormitory, book cafe, students' cafeteria and other facilities on campus in particular.
A. Wear a mask all the time (Every single person on campus)
B. Distancing at least 1 meter (2 meter recommended) from all direction at all places in school
C. Must wash your hand under running water at least 30 seconds with soap after touching something
D. Do not eat or drink anything except for the cafeteria and cafe (including water)
April 9, 2021
Presbyterian University and Theological Seminary